See All the Stars Arriving (and Partying!) at SXSW 2026 Alex ApatoffFri, March 13, 2026 at 2:48 PM UTC 0 Credit: Julia Beverly/WireImage The South by Southwest festival (affectionately known as SXSW) combines film and TV premieres, music events and innovation conferences for one very starstudded, jampacked week in Austin, Texas. Tons of Alisters will arrive in town to eat tacos, check out concerts and promote some of their exciting upcoming projects.
See All the Stars Arriving (and Partying!) at SXSW 2026
Alex ApatoffFri, March 13, 2026 at 2:48 PM UTC
0
Credit: Julia Beverly/WireImage
The South by Southwest festival (affectionately known as SXSW) combines film and TV premieres, music events and innovation conferences for one very star-studded, jam-packed week in Austin, Texas. Tons of A-listers will arrive in town to eat tacos, check out concerts and promote some of their exciting upcoming projects. And for some stars (hi, Keke Palmer!) they'll combine a few of their interests — both hitting the red carpet and later taking the stage!
See what the stars got up to for day one of SXSW, including a Fanning family reunion (with capital-M Mother Michelle Pfeiffer), a fun moment between the cast of I Love Boosters and some seriously stylish stars (including newlywed Maya Hawke).
01 of 19
Dakota Fanning, Michelle Pfeiffer and Elle Fanning
Credit: Eric Charbonneau/Apple TV via Getty
at the Margo's Got Money Troubles premiere March 12.
02 of 19
Keke Palmer, Demi Moore & Taylour Paige
Credit: Hubert Vestil/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
03 of 19
Maya Hawke
Credit: Daniel Boczarski/Getty
at the Wishful Thinking premiere March 12.
04 of 19
Demi Moore
Credit: Travis P. Ball/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
05 of 19
Poppy Liu
Credit: Travis P. Ball/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
06 of 19
Lola Young
Credit: Astrida Valigorsky/Getty
performs at the Rolling Stone Future of Music event March 12.
07 of 19
Naomi Ackie
Credit: Tibrina Hobson/Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
08 of 19
Eric Andre
Credit: Hubert Vestil/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
09 of 19
The 'I Love Boosters' Cast
Credit: Julia Beverly/WireImage
LaKeith Stanfield, Eiza González, Keke Palmer, Poppy Liu and Naomi Ackie at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
Advertisement
10 of 19
Keke Palmer
Credit: Anna Webber/Variety via Getty
at the Variety SXSW Cover Party presented by NEON.
11 of 19
Justin Theroux and Griffin Gluck
Credit: Jason Bollenbacher/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the Seekers of Infinite Love premiere March 12.
12 of 19
Allison Williams
Credit: Stephen Olker/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the Kill Me premiere March 12.
13 of 19
Hannah Einbinder
Credit: Astrida Valigorsky/Getty
at the Seekers of Infinite Love premiere March 12.
14 of 19
Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning
Credit: Eric Charbonneau/Apple TV via Getty
at the Margo's Got Money Troubles premiere March 12.
15 of 19
Charlie Day & Giancarlo Esposito
Credit: Erika Goldring/Getty
at the Kill Me premiere March 12.
16 of 19
Julia Fox & Ashley Moore
Credit: Erika Goldring/Getty
at the Perfect premiere March 12.
17 of 19
LaKeith Stansfield
Credit: Hubert Vestil/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
18 of 19
Naomi Ackie and Eric Andre
Credit: Anna Webber/Variety via Getty
at the Variety SXSW Cover Party presented by NEON.
19 of 19
Eiza González
Credit: Travis P. Ball/SXSW Conference & Festivals via Getty
at the I Love Boosters premiere March 12.
on People
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: March 13, 2026 at 11:00AM on Source: OPERA MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle
Post a Comment