Tom Holland Reveals Zendaya’s ‘I’ll Leave You’ Threat Over Major Career Decision Morning Honey Staff Sat, July 25, 2026 at 10:30 AM UTC 0 Tom Holland and Zendaya share adorable red carpet moments | Image source: Instagram/@zendaya, Instagram/@tomholland2013 Following the success of their recently released film The Odyssey, Tom Holland and Zendaya are preparing for the premiere of SpiderMan: Brand New Day. Meanwhile, ahead of the release of their upcoming Marvel film, Holland was asked what he would do if Zendaya forgot him like MJ forgot Peter Parker in the films.
Tom Holland Reveals Zendaya’s ‘I’ll Leave You’ Threat Over Major Career Decision

Morning Honey Staff Sat, July 25, 2026 at 10:30 AM UTC
0

Tom Holland and Zendaya share adorable red carpet moments | Image source: Instagram/@zendaya, Instagram/@tomholland2013
Following the success of their recently released film The Odyssey, Tom Holland and Zendaya are preparing for the premiere of Spider-Man: Brand New Day.
Meanwhile, ahead of the release of their upcoming Marvel film, Holland was asked what he would do if Zendaya forgot him like MJ forgot Peter Parker in the films.
Known for being the power couple of Hollywood, the actor seemed to have an immediate and adorable response. Holland insisted, “She’d never forget me.”
Zendaya Gets Asked Which Trait of Holland She Would Like to Forget
Met in 2016 while playing MJ and Peter Parker on Spider-Man: Homecoming, Zendaya and Tom Holland have now tied the knot, ahead of the release of their latest installment.
They went from playing an onscreen couple to becoming off-screen soulmates in a span of a few years. This led a reporter to ask the actress about her married life and her husband, Holland.
At a red carpet event, the 29-year-old was asked if there was “a trait of Tom’s she’d like to forget?” The actress responded, “I don’t think I’d like to forget anything.”
Referencing how her onscreen character MJ forgets Peter Parker, following a memory spell cast by Doctor Strange in Spider-Man: No Way Home, Zendaya was asked the question.
She continued with a smile, “He’s like my favourite person, so it’s all great for me.” The actress concluded by saying, “I’m a bad person to answer that question.”
Advertisement
Tom Holland Recalls Zendaya’s ‘Ultimatum’ Over The Odyssey
Meanwhile, Tom Holland revealed how things clashed for him professionally after Christopher Nolan offered him the role of Telemachus in The Odyssey, while he and Zendaya were busy filming Spider-Man: Brand New Day.
Speaking to People, Holland revealed that passing on a script from the Oscar-winning director wasn’t a realistic option for their household. However, he was tied up by scheduling conflicts with Marvel.
That’s when Holland recalled an intervention from his beloved wife, who gave him an ultimatum after watching him spend a ‘lot of thinking’ about whether to accept the part or not. According to the actor, she threatened to leave him.
“To be honest, when I got home after our meeting, I sat down with Z and was like, ‘I’ve been offered this movie,’” Holland recalled. “And she was like, ‘By who?’ And I was like, ‘It’s the big one.’ And she was like, ‘Chris?’ I was like, ‘Yeah, it’s Chris Nolan.’”
He added, “And then we had Spider-Man that was literally scheduled to go the same day that we would start shooting.” As a long-time fan of Nolan’s work, Zendaya thought playful threats were necessary in this case.
“Z said, ‘I’ll leave you if you don’t do The Odyssey!’” Holland recalled. Holland ultimately accepted the role. Zendaya later joined the cast of The Odyssey as Athena.
Read more at Morning Honey.
Get Morning Honey delivered right to your inbox. Sign up now.
FOLLOW MORNING HONEY ON WHATSAPP HERE: Stay across all the latest in celebrity, entertainment, and pop culture via our WhatsApp channel. No comments, no algorithm and nobody can see your private details.
Source: "AOL Entertainment"
Source: Entertainment
Published: July 25, 2026 at 06:45AM on Source: OPERA MAG
#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle
Post a Comment